At the ALTMEDCARE INTERNATIONAL CLINIC we focus on our 6 STEP APPROACH to DIAGNOSIS and TREATMENT
Step 1 – See Assessments and Diagnosis
Step 2 – See Treatments and Therapies
Step 3 – See Treatments and Therapies
Step 4 – See Treatments and Therapies
SUMMARY ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS
An Integrative Approach to Chronic Diseases and Cancer Treatment
The Advanced Life Therapies Medical Care (ALTMEDCARE) Clinic in Pretoria East is a conventional medical practice as well as an integrative medical practice, offering orthodox (biomedicine) and complementary-alternative medicine (CAM) treatment, as practiced in the best integrative medicine clinics worldwide, including more than 20 of the top medical universities internationally.
Integrative medicine is not yet recognized by conservative doctors in South Africa.
It is advanced medicine, the medicine of the future and the new medicine of humanity.
Step 1 – Full Medical and Health Assessment
This step consists of two main components:
1. A comprehensive Medical Assessment
2. A Complementary Health evaluation.
The complementary health assessment comprises Whole Body and Organs, Bio Frequency Scans (Bio Feedback), Diet, Nutrition, Lifestyle, Mental Stress and Energy Assessment. Full medical investigation, including Blood and Urine Pathology Tests, X-rays, Sonar, CT scan, MRI scan, Biopsies and DNA tests as required.
Assessment and Diagnosis:
- Psychological-Emotional Stress & Mindset evaluation
- Medical History and Habits
- Working Environment assessment
- Lifestyle, Diet and Exercise assessment
- Blood and Pathology Tests
- Scans, ECG, EEG, X-Rays etc
- ALT-X Rapid Health and Body Stress Scans
- Bio-Tracer Pathogen Scan
- DNA Analysis (Gene Testing)
- Toxicology (Toxins and Heavy Metals)
SUMMARY TREATMENT AND THERAPIES
STEP 2, 3 and 4
- Lifestyle Education & Life Coaching
- Dietary & Food preparation advice
- Psycho-emotional Counseling and De-Stress Therapy
- Detoxification Programs
- Colon Therapy and Probiotics
- Intravenous Nutritional therapy
- Magnetic Therapy
- Infra-red Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy – Ozone Sauna
- Audio-Brain Frequency Therapy
- Bio-Electric Frequency Therapy
- Laser and Plasma Therapy
- CAM Therapies (Homeopathy, Reflexology, Therapeutic Massage)
- Prayer and Supportive Counseling
- Psychological Counseling
- Sexual Health Counseling
- Medical Specialists Referrals
- Natural Medication (Botanicals and Phytotherapy)
- Nutritional and Food Supplements
- Pharmaceuticals Prescriptions (If required)
- Conventional (Orthodox) Medical Treatment as required.
A personalized ALTMEDCARE Treatment Program is compiled for each patient or client, once all the testing and assessments have been completed.
Step 2 – Detoxification and Colon Cleansing
This involves detoxification of the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, lymph, blood and cells of toxic compounds, heavy metals, excess calcium, acidic residues, free radicals neutralization and pathogens eradication (bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi).
It also includes eradication of negative thoughts, emotions, belief systems and avoidance of environmental toxins and adoptance of a healthy life style.
Step 3 – The Six R’s
- Remove (e.g. the cause of the disease if possible e.g. toxins, pathogens, damaged tissue or organs, tumours, cysts etc.).
- Replace (e.g. bad diet and lifestyle with a positive healthy one or replace an organ or limb).
- Refer for surgery if necessary. Replenish (e.g. nutrition, probiotics)
- Restore (e.g. blood circulation, oxygenation, organ function, GUT function)
- Rejuvenate (e.g. reverse ageing process damage and enhance organ’s functions)
- Rehabilitate (e.g. after injury, surgery, chemotherapy or radiation therapy)
Step 4 – Balancing and Boosting
- Balance Hormones
- Brain Chemistry, Organs
- Systems and Immune System Boost
- Immune system and Resistance to Stress
- Enhance Muscle Strength
- Fitness and Mental Performance
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Weight Balance (Loss or Gain)
Step 5 – Conventional Medical Treatment as required
Step 6 – Maintenance, Monitoring and Re-Evaluation
Maintenance – Keep the patient Healthy
Monitoring – Encourage and conduct regular checkups and health screening.
Re-evaluation – Should it be necessary, change or construct a new individualized treatment program for the patient/clients.
Referral to another Specialist in South Africa or overseas Clinic (if required)
If it becomes apparent that your particular medical disorder needs specialised attention, we will refer you to our wide range of medical specialists in our network in South Africa, or to an overseas Integrative Medicine Clinic in Germany, Mexico, etc.