ALTMEDCARE offers various treatment programs aimed at facilitating the detoxification of the body’s many organs, systems and cells.
Detoxification is not the only domain and function of the liver with respect to breaking down alcohol, pharmaceutical medication, drugs, hormones and biochemical metabolites. Detoxification also includes elimination of poisons, heavy metals, pollutants, industrial chemicals, pesticides, waste residues and pathogens (e.g. bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi), via other means.
At ALTMEDCARE International Clinic a toxicity and liver function assessment is conducted, followed by a Detoxification Program including oral toxin binding supplements, ozone and sauna therapy, far infrared therapy, intravenous therapy, detox diet information and medical treatment when required.
Optimal health cannot be achieved without the eradication of toxic chemicals, compounds and substances via a fully functional liver, colon, kidney, blood, lymph, lungs, spleen, bladder and skin organs.
The average person is exposed to thousands of toxic chemicals, compounds and substances in the air (pollution) our food and drink (tap water, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, additives, excess sugar, excess table salt, antibiotics, and growth hormones etc.), medication (pharmaceutical drugs), dental metal fillings (mercury leaching), cosmetics, personal hygiene products (heavy metals, parabens, plastics, aluminium, fluoride toothpaste, etc.) home and office equipment (internal pollution, VOCs, plastic materials, anti-bacterial soaps, detergents, insecticides, moth balls, etc.), cigarette smoke, alcohol, coffee, electromagnetic radiation (cell phones, tablets, lap tops, cell phone towers, high voltage cables, etc.) and other environmental toxins and poisons.
Our own body (trillions of cells) produces toxic waste products and molecules like free radicals (oxidative cell stress) and toxic metabolites produced by our mitochondria and liver.
It is impossible to eradicate all these substances from the body or cells, but one can assist the body to detoxify to the best of its ability and beyond, by:
- Reducing acidity (too many hydrogen ions in the blood and cells)
- Increasing water intake (purified, alkaline, mineral water)
- Supporting the liver and kidneys
- Cleaning the lymph
- Getting fit and facilitating healthy sweating
- Stopping smoking
- Avoiding pollution and toxins in home and at work
- Eating a healthy diet
- Juicing (raw vegetables)
- Drinking herbal teas
- Taking appropriate, quality food supplements and anti-oxidants
- Taking medicinal plants and herbs
Specific detoxification and parasite eradication therapies include:
- Liver, gall bladder, lymph and kidney and colon cleanses
- Using natural medication, volcanic ash, medicinal herbs and plants
- Intravenous nutraceutical therapy
- Mega Vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, vitamins, minerals
- Anti-oxidants and anti-microbial agents
In addition to these therapies, the use of other effective interventions include:
- Pulsed electromagnetic therapy
- FAR infrared therapy
- Oxygen based therapies (e.g. ozone saunas, hydrogen peroxide)
- Colon hydrotherapy and Coffee enemas.