ALTMEDCARE caters for Rehabilitation from multiple disorders ranging from injury after accidents, sports injuries, post-surgery recovery, post stroke rehabilitation, recovery from radiation therapy and chemo therapy.
ALTMEDCARE offers rehabilitation protocols based on medical diagnosis and then individualized for the patient/client’s specific condition. Multiple modalities of therapy are used in our rehabilitation programs, including oxygen based therapies (ozone, hyperbaric oxygen), far infrared, magnetic therapy, pulsed electro-magnetic therapy, audio brain frequencies, photonic light therapy, electro-muscular-stimulation (EMS) and nutritional therapy.
Humans have multiple rehabilitation therapy, the most common being:
- Sugar or sweet tasting foods and drinks
- Salty foods
- Cigarettes and Cigar smoking (Nicotine and Smoking Associated Rehabilitation Therapies)
- Narcotic and Recreational Drugs (e.g. Cocaine, Heroin, Amphetamines, LSD, Nyope, Tik, Mandrax)
- Excessive sexual activity or voyeurism
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. sleeping drugs, pain killers)
- Dangerous and Risky Behaviour
ALTMEDCARE INTERNATIONAL CLINIC apply their multi-, inter- and trans disciplinary SIX-STEP APPROACH to the diagnosis and treatment of rehabilitation therapy.