ALTMEDCARE has dedicated treatment programs aimed at facilitating the detoxification of the body from harmful substances of abuse such as nicotine and tobacco smoke, pharmaceutical medications, narcotics (such as heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, amphetamines), inhaled toxic addictive substances, as well as sugar and caffeine addiction.
Narcotic addiction clients enter our Integrative Medicine detox and rehabilitation program after completing their formal Medical Rehab and Psychological Counselling program, with registered Professional organizations, currently in operation.
ALTMEDCARE INTERNATIONAL CLINICS apply their multi-, inter- and trans disciplinary SIX-STEP APPROACH to the diagnosis and treatment of addictions.
See Detoxification, Ozone Therapy, Nutritional Therapy, Stress and Lifestyle Counselling and Intravenous Therapy.
Humans have multiple addictions, the most common being:
- Sugar or sweet tasting foods and drinks
- Salty foods
- Cigarettes and Cigar smoking (Nicotine and Smoking Associated Behaviour Addiction)
- Narcotic and Recreational Drugs (e.g. Cocaine, Heroin, Amphetamines, LSD, Nyope, Tik, Mandrax)
- Excessive sexual activity or voyeurism
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. sleeping drugs, pain killers)
- Dangerous and Risky Behaviour