Skin disorders and wounds which will not heal or are very slow healing are very difficult to treat.
The skin is our largest organ, complex in structure and performs a number of functions, namely physical protections, protection from infection, detoxification, (elimination of toxins via sweating), protection from the weather, dehydration, heat, cold and regulation of body temperature.
The ageing process takes its toll on the skin as it is very vulnerable to dehydration and sun (ultra violet A, B and C harmful rays) damage. Chronic bed sores, diabetic ulcers, burn wounds and inflammatory skin disorders result in long term use of multiple antibiotic, cortisone creams, fluid and protein (plasma) loss, dressings, pain, disfiguration, risk of infection and even death.
ALTMEDCARE International Clinic employs a holistic, multi-dimensional, integrative medicine approach to treatment of wounds and skin disorders of all types. The clinic also offers anti-ageing or rejuvenation of aged or damaged skin.
Wound Healing and Skin Treatments
- LED/PLASMA Skin Rejuvenation and Anti-aging Therapy
- Wounds and Infection
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Acne Cellular Repair Anti-Ageing Treatment & Optimum Health Maintenance
- Healthy Diet and Lifestyle and Exercise
- Food Supplements & Water / Juices
- Complementary Therapies
- Advanced Integrative Medicine Treatments
- Periodic Treatments (e.g. Drips / Ozone)
- Monitoring & Screening
- Healthy Ageing & Disease Prevention
Disease Prevention and Life Extension Therapies:
- Medical Assessment
- Complementary Medicine Assessment
- Advanced Testing: DNA, Toxins, Hair and scans